Friday, August 17, 2012

Antler Cardigan -- Sweater #7

This was my very first test knit for a fellow Raveler and I loved it!  This pattern will be included in a collection of patterns, Pacific Knits, by these two lovely ladies and I think I will be knitting a bunch of them.


This cardigan in particular is making me wish for cool fall days with brisk winds.  I can't wait to wear this all day, instead of just for a couple quick pictures.


The cables are the easy yet elegant and add just the right amount of "something" to this cardi.  This was a seamless sweater, besides the underarm grafting.  Here are the details:

Pattern: Antler Cardigan by tincanknits

Yarn:  Patons Classic Wool Tweeds in Aran Tweed


This pattern will be featured in Pacific Knits that is due to come out September 15th.

4 comments:

  1. This is my favorite cardigan of Kelly's (so far)! She is a very talented Crafty Momma. I hope you continue with all your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete