Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Orca Whale Dishcloth



My first visit to Sea World was when I was in the 2nd grade and my love for orcas began.  For years after, I told everyone who would listen that I was going to be a Shamu trainer when I grew up.  Then, in middle school, I decided marine biology was the way to go.  Sadly, I realized that the "biology" part of that title was pretty important and from my my first biology class on, it was fairly obvious I was way too woozy during those classes to even think about making a career out of it.  So even though I'll never be able to interact with them the way I always dreamt about, my love for orcas (and sea creatures in general) continue and I never cease to be amazed by their beauty.  I hope you all enjoy this pattern as much as I've enjoyed designing it!

This pattern is available to purchase as a PDF file for $1.50. This pattern is available to purchase on Ravelry, but please note that you do not need an account to purchase it. Just click on the link below and it will take you directly to Paypal.




3 comments: