Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Shoulder Warmer - Sweater #4


My 4th sweater came along more out of necessity than anything else!  The weather cooled down to more typical spring weather for Wisconsin, so my new Easter outfit I had planned on wearing was no longer the best choice.  I thought this little shrug would look cute with my outfit and while the shrug itself turned out great, it didn't really look right with my new outfit....sad....

However, with the right top and accessories, I think it will be a staple for the rest of spring and summer, especially in air conditioned restaurants and movie theaters.  Here are the details:

Pattern: Top Down Shoulder Warmer by Laura Chau
Yarn: Knit Picks Comfy Worsted in Ivory


I used the notes from a fellow Raveler on making this a seamless sweater, as the pattern itself has you knitting the sleeves flat and sewing them together.

I know it's been awhile since I've posted a dishcloth pattern, so stay tuned later this week for that!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment