Saturday, March 3, 2012

Trying to catch up

I admit: I've been a terrible blogger so far this year.  I had great aspirations of writing something twice a week, sharing projects and patterns but I've dropped the ball.  It's tougher than I thought it would be, but I'm working like crazy to try to catch up to share everything I had planned to.



This was the sunrise in our backyard this morning after a snowstorm moved through yesterday afternoon and evening leaving a heavy, wet blanket of perfect snowman snow.  We haven't seen much of the fluffy white stuff this year, and with the weathermen forecasting mid 50's by Tuesday, this surely won't last long!  Loreli is so excited to get outside this morning and play!



I am working on some new spring dishcloth patterns.  A couple are charted, I just need to write out the patterns and test them.  I am hoping to get the first one out mid-March.  I am always one to look forward to the next season and I am really looking forward to spring this year, even after our mild winter.



I'm also working on a scarf pattern, my first ever!  It's coming along very nicely and I can't wait to share it with all of you!  It's a combination scarf, intricate yet not too tough for a beginner.  I L-O-V-E the yarn I've chosen, Stroll Tonal fingering weight by Knit Picks.  Its super soft and squishy and the color is divine!  I think the yarn is a big factor in how pretty the scarf is becoming.

1 comment:

  1. Just came across your blog when I searched for some Milwaukee Brewers Patterns. You have quite a few patterns on here and wanted to say Thank You! Will be checking back.

    ReplyDelete