Friday, September 16, 2011

Spook-tacular Halloween Ribbon Wreaths

I've never been too interested in making wreaths.  I've made a few in the past, for gifts and whatnot, but never for my own home.  That is until I saw The Picky Apple's wreath!  Wow, I was impressed and inspired for sure!  I think I ran out to Michael's the same day I saw the wreath.  I opted for a spider in the middle instead of halloween-ish words and I really love how it turned out!



I really went crazy with the ribbon loops and in the end, after purchasing more of certain colors to finish it up, I had a TON of leftover ribbon.  So I purchased a few halloween wreath accessories and voila!  Another ribbon wreath was born!


4 comments:

  1. BOTH of your wreaths look great! I love the spiderweb in the center of the first one and the style of the 2nd one. So unique! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. Would love to learn how to do this wreath. Sandi 209-524-1605

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you make it? It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really easy and so much fun! Cara over at the Picky Apple has a GREAT tutorial on how to make these...you can check it out here: http://www.thepickyapple.com/blog/2010/09/17/halloween-ribbon-wreath/

      Have fun! =)

      Delete